Area 80 / 60 m2
2 + 2 persons
A comfortable holiday home near (100 m) the high Riuttavaara and a farm.
Ettone has 1 bedroom as well as a loft (with 2 beds). The main room has a kitchen area and a heat-storing fireplace. The sauna has an "instant" stove. There is a spacious veranda in front of the cottage.
A wonderful view of the lake
Through the wide windows of the bedroom and main room, you can see a breathtaking view of the sky and the lake red with the afterglow of the sunset. This holiday home has been built using old carpentry skills and pinewood. It is a relaxing sight for the eyes as well as the soul.
Arrangements for pets must be made separately.
Prices vary according to season 80-110 €/day, 400-640 €/week, 180-420 €/weekend
- energy; electric mains, electric lighting
- electric heating, heat-storing fireplace, firewood, floor heating in sauna and bathing areas
- sauna; instant electric stove
- sanitation; water mains, WC
- hygiene; shower, hairdryer
- cooking; refrigerator with freezer, tableware, electric stove, microwave, coffeemaker, electric kettle, toaster
- cleaning; dishwashing machine, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, cleaning utensils, drying cabinet for laundry, clothes iron
- media; TV (2 pcs.), VHS, CD player, radio
- miscellaneous; staircase gates, life vests, iron griddle pan for pancakes, dartboard, badminton net, place for sandbox games, swing
- pier, rowing boat, boathouse
- 10 meters to the beach, shallow sand bottom, suitable for children
- a view to Pielinen
- the yard has a woodshed, a campfire site, a car heating plug socket, waste sorting
- The owner's beach and boat shore are 30 m away, including a hut for barbecuing, distance 50 m
- Request separately, if needed: highchair, portable bed / crib, fitting life vest
- for fishing: gridiron, grill, smoking box, filleting equipment, outdoor place for processing fish
- KolvanVelhon Kota available in Kolvanniemi about 1.5 km away
- Linen 10 €/set
- Final cleaning 70.00 €
- Arrangements for pets must be made separately. The fee is 30€ per pet.
- We also let out a pedalo and 2.5 hp outboard motors.