RIUTANKOLO – A DREAM COTTAGE IN THE ARMS OF RIUTTAVAARA
Area 73.5/64 m2, sauna 21.5 m2, outdoor kitchen 15 m2 + porches 22 m2 total 132 m2
4 + 2 persons
This magnificent holiday home has 2 bedrooms, a fireplace, an automated, spacious cottage kitchen, a vestibule, a WC and a spacious outdoor terrace.
The sauna building is connected to the cabin by a covered open porch. The sauna has an "instant" electric stove, a shower room, a WC and a sauna chamber with a convertible double bed. This holiday home also has an outdoor kitchen with a wood stove, an open fireplace and a group of tables.
From the terrace, duckboards will take you to a sandy beach with a boat and a pier. The beach is gently sloping and suitable for children. The yard has a swing and a place for sandbox games for children.
Admiring the sunset
This holiday home has been carefully built to blend into the landscape with its sturdy logs and stone materials and unique details taken from nature. From Riutankolo, you can watch the evening sun set behind the lake.
Hiking on the hills
Riutankolo is situated 30 m from the shore of Pielinen, and has been named after a vertical precipice named Riuttavaara about 200 m away from it, which rises 70 m above the surface of Pielinen. A path to Riuttavaara starts from near the cottage. In the autumn, blueberries and lingonberries can be found right by the cottage.
No pets at this venue
Prices vary according to season 100-180 €/day, 650-1,070 €/week, 280-690 €/weekend
- energy; electric mains, electric lighting
- electric heating (floor heating), fireplace, firewood
- sauna; instant stove
- sanitation; water mains, WC (2 pcs.)
- hygiene; shower, hairdryer
- cooking; refrigerator with a freezer, tableware, electric stove, microwave, coffeemaker, electric kettle, toaster
- cleaning; dishwashing machine, washing machine, vacuum cleaner, drying cabinet for laundry, clothes iron and ironing board
- media; flat screen TV + TV, DVD, CD player, radio
- miscellaneous; life vests, iron griddle pan for pancakes, dartboard, swing for children, badminton net, place for sandbox games, swing
- pier, rowing boat, boathouse
- 50 meters to the beach, shallow sand bottom, suitable for children, 100 m of shoreline, open yard, rocky environment. A view to Lake Pielinen.
- the yard has a sauna building, an outdoor kitchen with a shelter for barbecuing, a woodshed, a car heating plug socket, a composter, waste sorting
- Request separately, if needed: highchair, portable bed / crib, fitting life vest
- for fishing: gridiron, grill, smoking box, filleting equipment, outdoor place for processing fish
- KolvanVelhon Kota available in Kolvanniemi about 2 km away
- Linen 10 €/set
- Final cleaning 80.00 €
- We also let out a pedalo and 2.5 hp outboard motors.